Cook: 8 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Melt butter in a medium Add onion and cook until softened.
- Add garlic and Stir with a wooden spoon and cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and milk. Bring to a simmer. Cover pot and reduce heat to low. Cook 20
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
We think you may be interested in rice cookers