Skip to content
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Haas avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Aquafaba from 115 ounce can white beans or garbanzo beans
- In a shallow bowl, toss together the panko and
- Pour the aquafaba into another shallow
- Dredge the avocado slices in the aquafaba and then in the panko, getting a nice, even
- Arrange the slices in a single layer in your air fryer
- The single layer is important. No overlapping, please!
- Air fry for 10 minutes (Do not ) at 390F, shaking well after 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!