Cook: 5 minutes
- 6 oz. No Yolks Noodles, cooked according to package
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 of a sweet onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup canned sweet corn (you can also use fresh or frozen in place of canned)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup salsa (I like a medium red salsa but use whatever you like or have on hand)
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice), divided
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Garnish with Chopped red onion, or Cherry tomatoes, or Avocado, or chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the No Yolks Noodles according to the package. While those cook heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the onion. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue to saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add the ground turkey and jalapeño and cook until the turkey is cooked through and browned.
- Add the cooked noodles, taco seasoning, sweet corn, diced tomatoes, salsa and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Stir until everything is combined.
- In a large oven safe casserole dish spray non-stick spray .
- Pour the noodle mixture into the casserole dish and spread evenly into the dish.
- ¥ Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and cilant ro .
- ¥ Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling .
Remove from the oven and garnish with red onion, tomato, cilantro, green onion and avocado