Skip to content
Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 3 medium potatoes peeled and cut in 1/8 inch thick slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 3 bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat the oil in the pressure cooker; generously sprinkle the chops with salt and pepper. 2- Use the Brown setting to brown as many chops as will fit comfortably at one time.
- Remove the chops to a warm platter.
- Add the stock to the cooker, scraping up any stuck parti cles. Turn off the Brown sett ing.
- Layer half of the potato and onion slices in cooker, sprinkling with salt, pepper and Place a bay leaf on top . Arrange the chops over the potatoes and onion and add another bay leaf.
- Cover the chops with another layer of potatoes and onion, again season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. 6- Pour in the wine and add the remaining bay leaf. Close the lid and turn the knob to Pressure .
- Set the timer for 20 minutes at LOW pressure. When done, release the pressure and open the cooker. Discard the bay leaves before serving.