Skip to content
Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups loosely packed kale stemmed
- 2 teaspoons Vegan Ranch Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Season the shrimp with the seasonings.
- Place the flour, egg whites, and panko bread crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Create a cooking stations. Dip the shrimp in the flour, then the egg whites, and the panko bread crumbs last.
- Spray the shrimp with cooking spray. Do not spray directly on the shrimp.
- The panko will go flying. Keep a nice distance.
- Add the shrimp to the Air Fryer basket.
- Cook for 4 minutes. Open the basket and flip the shrimp to the other side.
- Cook for an additional 4 minutes or until crisp.
- Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/3 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly