Cook: 5 minutes
- 2 lb. (1 kg) chicken wings, tips removed and wings cut into drummettes and flats
- 1/4 cup (2fl. oz./60ml) wing sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 360ªF (182ª C)
- Place the chicken wings in the basket and insert into air fryer.
- Cook for 24 minutes at 380ªF (190º)
- Turn the wings after 13 minutes with tongs.
- When the time is up, increase the temperature to 400ºF (200ºC) and bake fos 6 more minutes until the skin is browned and crisp.
- Transfer to a bowl, add toss with BBQ or wing sauce.
We think you may be interested in air fryers